Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hippie Dream Art

This is my logo that I designed for my art business. It's drawn on part of an old cereal box and filled in with color pencil and ink.
    I have been an artist all of my life and while I have sold lots of my work, I can never seem to find a way to sell enough to make a real living. May be my art is just for me and my freinds to injoy. Still I hope that some day I can find something good to do with my art and may be make a living too. 
This is a rock that I painted with glow in the dark paint. It's about the size of a quater. I got into painting rocks about five years ago when I lived in Wisconsen. I found no shortage of cool stones to decorate! I sold quite a few of these at the farmer's market before I had to move back to the west coast. I got hooked! I still paint them just not as many as I used to. I hav'nt been able to sell too many out here.
I call this one Bird Man. He glows in the dark too!

This horse rock is one of my favorites. I used glow paint on this one as well.

 OOhh! Look how tiny this litte guy is!

This is a canvas patch that can be stitched on to clothes or some thing. And yes it glows in the dark!

This is a really bad pic of a mural that I painted on my frind's candy store wall. It was only partly done at this point, but you can see that I can paint big stuff as well. Oh! and yes it glows in the dark!

I have many more paintings and works, many of them are way better. I will try to post more later I just need to take lots more photos.


1 comment:

  1. Very cool sarah, I like it alot but you need to keep it up. Most blogers are at least once a day. So you should post once a week. It would be nice if you did, it shouldn' t be to hard to do that? Right? Well i will be looking on this from time to time. Love Yah. Dan.

    ReplyDelete